Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 06/07/2020
MSD, Clinical Data Manager – Intern
Chłodna 51, Warsaw, Polonia
Biologia/Chimica/Farmaceutica, Statistica/Data analysis
Supporting CDM/SCDM/LCDM in executing end to end data management activities pertaining to clinical trials:
- Performs Sponsor Data Entry as applicable per data management plans following entry guidelines;
- Runs data integrity check reports in accordance with data review plans and relevant SOPs;
- Raises questions to investigational site staff;
- Assists the CDM/SCDM/LCDM with data management activities to ensure all identified data issues are resolved prior to study database lock;
- May temporary support other E2E Data Management activities under the guidance of the CDM/SCDM/LCDM of the trial if defined as needed;
- Assists the CDM/SCDM/LCDM during Trial Start-up phase;
- Assists the CDM/SCDM/LCDM to prepare metrics at study level.
- B.A., B.S. degree or students’ status for the master’s degree, preferably in health care related discipline, Big Data Analysis, Statistics, Data Science, Bioengineering, Biotechnology, Natural or Technical Sciences, IT;
- Very good spoken and written English;
- Proficiency in using MS Excel (programming in VBA would an advantage);
- Proficiency in computer use and ease of learning new computer systems and applications;
- Creativity in problem solving;
- Sharing your existing knowledge and experience, including use of Data Analysis tools;
- Very good planning and organization skills;
- Good communication skills with both the technical and business areas;
- Good sense and awareness of applicable regulations and policies;
- Optimism and the spirit of cooperation.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.