Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 07/07/2020
United Nations Institute for Training and Research, Multilateral Diplomacy Programme Unit: Communications (Traineeship)
UNITAR - United Nations Institute for Training and Research
Palais des Nations, Geneva, Svizzera
Legale/Affari internazionali, Comunicazione/Marketing, Grafica e Design, Educazione e Formazione
4-6 mesi. Inizio: settembre-ottobre 2020
700 franchi svizzeri mensili
L'offerta scade il 01/09/2020
- To support colleagues in the development of MDPU’s external communication products, such as brochures, advertisements, web design, promotional and training videos as well as online courses;
- To adapt training materials and learning packages to quality and professional standards and UNITAR guidelines;
- To liaise directly with partner organizations and beneficiaries in preparation for the delivery of these products;
- To undertake research that may provide necessary input into such outreach and training materials;
- To assist the Unit in its outreach and communication strategy (including social media and webpage management);
- To draft news articles and infocus articles about past and future activities;
- To monitor MDPU’s Alumni platform;
- To maintain and develop UNITAR’s communication database to ensure the efficient and effective dissemination of information and coordination amongst the global diplomatic community.
Applicants must be enrolled in an undergraduate/graduate/postgraduate degree (within either international relations, education, history, law, political science, languages or a related subject) or be a recent graduate of the aforementioned (if selected, they must commence the traineeship within two years of graduation).
Candidates should also have: demonstrated interest in communications and instructional and graphic design; creative and professional approach; administrative and organizational skills to assist with the designing of external products; computer skills (to deal with InDesign, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, internet search, etc.); and a high level of individual responsibility, commitment and initiative.
Excellent knowledge in both oral and written English are required.
Knowledge of other UN working languages (especially French) are an advantage.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.