Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 07/07/2020
TNO, Internship - Development of advanced Battery Management algorithmse
Automotive Campus 30, Helmond, Paesi Bassi
The powertrains department of TNO is continuously working on the development of transportation systems with zero emissions. Among other topics, the powertrains department focuses on the development of Battery Management Systems (BMS) for electric and hybrid electric vehicles. We are therefore looking for students with experience in one of more of the following topics:
- BMS algorithms, such as Remaining Useful Life estimation, State of Health Estimation, etc.
- Application of Machine learning towards BMS.
- Physics based models for battery systems.
- Embedded implementation of Battery Management algorithms.
- Practical experience with battery packs, e.g. assembling, instrumenting them.
- On-line estate and parameter estimations on battery models.
- You have a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field, for example automotive engineering, electrical engineering.
- You are coursing a master in a relevant field, for example automotive engineering, embedded systems, electrical engineering.
- You are familiar with some of the topics above.
- You have broad experience in Matlab/Simulink.
- You enjoy developing practical solutions to technically challenging problems and have the right mix of intellectual curiosity and pragmatism.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.