Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 08/07/2020
GSA, Legal and Procurement Department Traineeship
GSA - European Global Navigation Satellite Systems Agency
Janovského 438/2, Prague, Repubblica ceca
1.000 euro mensili
L'offerta scade il 30/09/2020
- Assisting the department in its daily activities, including participating in internal and/or external meetings
- Supporting contract management, procurement and grants activities arising in the department such as drafting and revising tender specifications, contracts and contract amendments under supervision
- Participating to tenders/grant proposals evaluation
- Providing assistance on various files and legal requests handled by the department
- Interacting with internal and external stakeholders on legal / procurement / grants / contract management questions
- Researching and analysing law sources such as EU regulations, legislations, legal articles, treaties, etc.
- Reporting on new case-law of EU courts
- Assisting in the negotiation or amendment of contractual terms and conditions
- Providing administrative support (archiving, data entry and processing, etc.)
- Contributing to internal reporting tasks
- Possess or pursue a recognised higher education degree (university education or equivalent), evidencing completion of a full cycle of study, or in the case of candidates who are at the end of their studies, an official attestation from their university or school stating the marks obtained
- Have an initial experience or specific expertise in one of the areas of work of the Agency obtained either through specialisation as part of the applicant’s studies for a university degree, a dissertation or other research project conducted as part of their studies or through professional experience or a previous traineeship or otherwise
- Possess a thorough knowledge of one official language of the European Union and a satisfactory knowledge of another language of the European Union; one of these languages must be the working language of the Agency (English)
- A clean criminal record
- Initial experience in EU public procurement or in a law firm or a legal department dealing with complex technological matters would be an asset
- Good knowledge of IT applications (Word, Excel, PPT and any other is an asset)
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.