Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 08/07/2020
Roche, Internship for Chemical Engineering or Process Engineering Students in Formulation and Process Sciences - RiSM
Grenzacherstrasse 124, Basel, Svizzera
6-12 mesi. Inizio: 2021
L'offerta scade il 27/08/2020
- Perform comprehensive literature review
- Plan, organize and perform experiments independently as well as collaboratively
- Set up and run simulations of the process by using appropriate mechanistic models available in software of choice
- Evaluate and compare experimental data with simulation results and propose next steps for experimental and/or modelling work
- Summarize results and present them clearly and effectively in meetings as well as oral presentations and reports
You are preferably a master student in the subject of Chemical Engineering or Process Engineering and have an interest in computational modelling. Your further profile for this position:
- Interest in using and sharing your knowledge as part of your Internship in a modern working environment
- Reliable and accurate working style in a Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP)-compliant environment
- Collaborative and decision-making personality as well as self-sufficient, problem solving-oriented work habits
- Aptitude for mathematics and basic experience in computer programming (e.g. Matlab, C, gProms) as well as good knowledge of MS-Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience in using flow sheeting software (e.g. Aspen Plus, gSolids, gCrystal) and computational fluid dynamics or discrete elements modelling software (e.g. Fluent, Comsol, STAR-CD, OpenFOAM, EDEM, Liggghts) constitutes a plus
- Proficient in English
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.