Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 08/07/2020
Roche, Internship for IT/ Data Science/ Digital Sciences Students in R&D - RiSM
Grenzacherstrasse 124, Basel, Svizzera
Informatica/ICT, Statistica/Data analysis
6-12 mesi. Inizio: 2021
L'offerta scade il 27/08/2020
You will support the Formulation & Process Sciences group as well as Formulation & Process Operations in different working areas, such as:
- Design browser-based interfaces for formulation development workflows and engineering models
- Put together a library of best practice product/process development tools (incl. macro spreadsheets/VBA)
- Assemble a toolbox for data extraction in usable format (SQL, data management)
- Create interfaces for living workflow support
You are preferably a master student in the subject of data science/ digital sciences or related fields and have an interest in scientific issues as well as operational excellence. Your further profile for this position:
- Excellent software/programming and good mathematical skills
- Advanced R programming experience including development of static and interactive visualizations, especially through the use of packages such as ggplot2/plotly, and shiny. Or equivalent Python experience
- Experience with browser interfaces / web page design: e.g., Google Sites or similar
- Clear communicator: you will need to understand multiple natural scientists needs in terms of IT/Data science tasks
- Reliable and accurate working style; team-oriented and decision-making personality
- Self-sufficient, problem solving-oriented work habits
- Proficient in English, German is a plus
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.