Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 09/07/2020
Philips, Internship: Financing & Marketing Analytics at Philips Capital
Amstelplein 2, Amsterdam, Paesi Bassi
Contabilità e finanza, Comunicazione/Marketing
Almeno 6 mesi. Inizio: agosto-settembre 2020
- Supporting deal structuring and negotiations with financing partners
- Assisting in going through deal documentations and ensure that they meet the accounting requirement for revenue recognition
- Developing standardized material for financing structuring to be used across Philips
- Financing marketing & communication projects and awareness building campaigns for internal and external audiences
- Tracking and monitoring progress on marketing and communication projects
- Information and data acquisition and analysis used for marketing and communication campaigns
- Currently pursuing a Master's degree in Finance, Business Administration, International Business, Marketing Analytics, Economics, or related fields. Will require University enrollment letter
- Possess Corporate Finance, Financial Institutions, and Accounting knowledge
- Proactive personality, self-starter, can work under pressure with accuracy
- Analytical skills are highly valued
- Ability to manage multiple small projects
- Native/Fluent English is mandatory, both in written and spoken
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially PowerPoint and Excel
- Experience/interest in the healthcare sector is highly appreciated
- Previous internship experience desirable
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.