Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 09/07/2020
Roche, Internship for Analytical Chemistry (Computational)-Chemistry, Pharmacy, (Bio-)Informatics or Food Chemistry Students in the Hyphenated & Special Technologies section - RiSM
Grenzacherstrasse 124, Basel, Svizzera
6-12 mesi. Inizio: 2021
L'offerta scade il 27/08/2020
As an Intern you will support the digital transformation initiative in the HST section by implementing an impurity database to support complex mass spectrometry data analysis. As part of your Internship, you will have the following tasks:
- Search for impurity data in existing data repositories
- Development of a smart, searchable, and easily expandable tool for MS and MS/MS data of individual, related impurities
- Consolidation of impurity data in new database solution
- Compilation of an additional mass list comprising frequently detected process impurities (including meta data, such as synthesis route, detection frequency or related projects)
We are looking for a candidate with education in analytical chemistry and/or with a bachelor/master degree in (computational)-chemistry, pharmacy, (bio-)informatics, food chemistry or in an equivalent field and a strong interest in IT-applications and digitalization in general. Your further profile for this position:
- Hands-on experience in high-resolution mass spectrometry coupled with chromatography (e.g. LC-MS and GC-MS) is a plus
- Experience with G Suite applications (e.g. Google Sheets)
- A curious mindset & driven to constantly improve established workflows
- Strong ability to work as a team as well as independently
- Good communication skills in English or in German
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.