Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 10/07/2020
GSA, Human Resources Department Traineeship
GSA - European Global Navigation Satellite Systems Agency
Janovského 438/2, Prague, Repubblica ceca
Organizzazione e Gestione Risorse umane
1.000 euro mensili
L'offerta scade il 30/09/2020
Depending on the HR area of assignment, the trainee will be expected to:
- Support the execution of HR programmes, processes, communications, and other strategic initiatives which may include:
- Assistance with all aspects of recruitment
- Assistance with on-boarding of new hires
- Assistance with benefits administration as needed
- Assistance with all employees’ HR Learning & Development events
- Other administrative support upon need and requirements (e.g. assisting the HR team in document and file management).
The area of assignment within HR may change as required by Agency’s needs.
- Experience of work or study in the area of Human Resources Management / Business Administration / Public Administration / EU Studies etc.
- Knowledge and/or experience of the workings of the EU institutions will be an asset
- Good knowledge of IT applications (word, excel and any other is an asset)
- Proactive attitude and ability to adjust to new tasks in demanding work environments
- Service mind-set
- Possess or pursue a recognised higher education degree (university education or equivalent), evidencing completion of a full cycle of study, or in the case of candidates who are at the end of their studies, an official attestation from their university or school stating the marks obtained have an initial experience or specific expertise in one of the areas of work of the Agency obtained either through specialisation as part of the applicant’s studies for a university degree, a dissertation or other research project conducted as part of their studies or through professional experience or a previous traineeship or otherwise
- Possess a thorough knowledge of one official language of the European Union and a satisfactory knowledge of another language of the European Union; one of these languages must be the working language of the Agency (English)
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.