Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 10/07/2020
GSA, EGNOS Services Department Traineeship (Toulouse or Prague)
GSA - European Global Navigation Satellite Systems Agency
Janovského 438/2, Prague, Repubblica ceca
1.000 euro mensili
L'offerta scade il 30/09/2020
The trainee shall support the daily activities of the EGNOS Services Department of the Agency. The trainee will contribute either to the EGNOS service provision, operations and maintenance activities (in Toulouse, France), or to service engineering (in Prague, Czech Republic). Candidates are invited to indicate their preference in the motivation letter.
The trainee will be expected to carry out, under supervision, the following duties:
Applications for Toulouse
- Contribute to follow-up activities of EGNOS operations and maintenance in general and contribute to the System obsolescence assessment in particular
- Contribute to review the EGNOS service provision performance in general and to track performance against the GSA’s Key Performance Indicators in particular
Applications for Prague
- Contribute to the understanding of user requirements in using EGNOS for new transport modes or applications with the objective to improve EGNOS services or develop new ones
- Contribute to the definition of technical feasibility studies that assess how user requirements can be implemented and to validation activities that ensure that the service developed meets user requirements
- Support the team activities, notably for the preparation of meetings with industrial contractors, the management of technical documentation and the interface with EGNOS stakeholders
- Education or work experience in the area of satellite navigation systems or service engineering
- Knowledge of the principles of system engineering
- Experience of multicultural environments, ideally through previous work experience or study abroad
- Effective communication skills, including the ability to summarise information
- Structured approach in solving problems
- Good organisation skills
- Proactive attitude to carry out tasks towards their completion
- Possess or pursue a recognised higher education degree (university education or equivalent), evidencing completion of a full cycle of study, or in the case of candidates who are at the end of their studies, an official attestation from their university or school stating the marks obtained
- Have an initial experience or specific expertise in one of the areas of work of the Agency obtained either through specialisation as part of the applicant’s studies for a university degree, a dissertation or other research project conducted as part of their studies or through professional experience or a previous traineeship
- Possess a thorough knowledge of one official language of the European Union and a satisfactory knowledge of another language of the European Union; one of these languages must be the working language of the Agency (English)
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.