Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 10/07/2020
DHI, Digital Designer - visualization of information from space (Student/Intern)
Agern Alle 5, Hørshom, Danimarca
Informatica/ICT, Grafica e Design
L'offerta scade il 01/09/2020
- Create visuals and graphics in line with the DHI brand identity
- Create customized videos and visuals for website, LinkedIn, news sites and other relevant platforms (Visit our Youtube channel to see some of our videos, see #EOatDHI on LinkedIn)
- Develop and research UI/UX for our online applications (Visit dhi-gras.com/online-tools to explore a selection of existing tools and applications)
- Ad hoc graphic design work and image editing
- Contribute to maintain and content creation for our website: www.dhi-gras.com
- Creative mindset and passion for creating high quality design products in a B2B context
- Experience with Illustrator, Photoshop and After Effects
- WordPress and Elementor skills
- Familiarity with FIGMA or similar design collaboration platforms is a plus.
- You have experience working with graphic design and/or are studying a relevant degree
- You thrive in a collaborative environment and enjoy sharing your ideas
- Good communication skills and proficiency in English
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.