Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 13/07/2020
Continental, Process Engineering Internship - Tire Division
Strada Avram Imbroane 9, Timisoara, Romania
Retribuito + benefit
- Shopfloor case studies regarding reasons for non-conform material generation across several areas;
- Prepare basic reports on findings;
- Data collection from existing IT systems or shopfloor reports regarding material stocks, usage, non-conform material generation, etc.;
- Data processing and integration into reports;
- Trend analysis.
- Enrolled at a technical university;
- Kowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (medium level);
- Knowledge of SAP is a plus;
- Availability to spend 25% of the time on shopfloor;
- Manufacturing oriented mindset;
- Basic understanding of material flow and balance in a manufacturing environment;
- Medium English level.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.