Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 13/07/2020
Infineon, Internship: Strategy, Mergers & Acquisitions – Technology Investment Search
Otto-Hahn-Ring 6, München, Germania
Minimo 4 mesi (dal 15 settembre)
For this opportunity, we expect you to identify and screen the competitive landscape for investment and partnership opportunities in some of Infineon’s most exciting new technology fields. This will be done in close, frequent alignment with business managers who define boundary conditions and strategic search fields.
Depending on your skills and performance, you may in addition be asked to:
- Own and drive project management of your work package.
- Create presentations for key decision-makers within Infineon and discuss project results on eye-level with business unit leaders.
- Develop and establish new advanced concepts and methodologies to push Infineon’s competitive landscape analysis to new levels.
- Are studying Technology Management, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering or a similar subject.
- Successfully completed a Bachelor Degree or equivalent at a renowned university and with outstanding academic performance (top quintile).
- Excel with a structured way of thinking and working.
- Are a team player and show strong interpersonal skills.
- Are comfortable with analyzing complex data sets in Excel.
- Feel comfortable to discuss and present results within the team and to key stakeholders using PowerPoint.
- Have a very good command of English (German is a plus).
- Knowledge, relevant working experience in semiconductor, strategy, finance companies is a plus.
- Knowledge in advanced analytics, big data, semantic search methods and related software is a plus.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.