Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 13/07/2020
Air Liquide, Internship : Advanced Process Control in Process Engineering
Gwinnerstraße 27-33, Frankfurt am Main, Germania
- Application of data mining on operational data for measurement error analysis and fault detection.
- Process system identification and dynamic model development based on real plant operational data.
- Translation of developed dynamic models into comprehensible Simulink model blocks.
- Development and comparison of various process control strategies.
- Development of operation and control simulation platforms.
- Contributing to scientific publications.
- Very strong background in process engineering and computational science, focusing on time-dependent differential equations and dynamic modeling
- Sound theoretical and hands on expertise in
- Familiarity with the below-mentioned items are highly preferred
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Openness for agile project management, eg. Scrum methodology
- Strong communication skills in an international environment
- Very good team player
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.