Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 13/07/2020
Lonza, Internship in Process Analytical Technology
Münchensteinerstrasse 38, Basel, Svizzera
- Engineering design and planning of automated lab-scale plant
- Commissioning of all necessary parts
- Setup and test of the developed lab-scale plant during a Proof-of-Concept study
- Development of multivariate calibration models
- Contribution to international projects in PAT and process optimisation
- Reporting, presentation and discussion of results
- Master student / recent graduate of an engineering or science focused degree programme
(Chemical Engineering, Analytical Chemistry, or related subjects)
- Solid IT-Skills (MS-Office, Visio)
- Previous experience with using CAD software is an advantage
- Existing knowledge in PAT related topics is an advantage
- Self-sufficient, structured, and goal oriented working style
- Solid teamwork and communication skills
- Fluency in English (written and oral); Working knowledge of German is a bonus
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.