Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 14/07/2020
Designit, Research and Service Design intern
Bygmestervej 61, Copenhagen, Danimarca
Progettazione/Ricerca & Sviluppo, Statistica/Data analysis
- Conduct qualitative analysis such as interviews, observations and focus groups
- Explore the latest trends and conduct meticulous desktop research
- Analyze, interpret, organize and present data, as well as articulate and visualize the strategic intent
- Plan and design workshops setups together with a team of researchers and business designers
- Test and develop new and innovative strategic tools and methods.
- A master student with a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in anthropology, interaction design, service-design or related fields
- An enthusiastic and open-minded problem solver with innovative ideas that challenge the ordinary, together with the drive – and the guts – to bring them to life
- An analytical and energetic talent who is not afraid to tackle obstacles on the way to change the world for the better, with design
- Someone with a knack for visualising concepts and ideas
- Someone with a ‘here to help’ attitude, who absolutely, fundamentally believes that we’re better together
- Fluent in English – other languages are a bonus!
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.