Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 14/07/2020
PwC, Audit internship
Pwc Luxembourg - PricewaterhouseCoopers
2 Rue Gerhard Mercator, 2182, Luxembourg, Lussemburgo
Contabilità e finanza
6 mesi (da ottobre)
As an Intern/Trainee, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. You’ll be a part of an environment that broadens your functional training, personal and technical skills, and deepens your knowledge of client services. You’ll play an integral role supporting staff as needed for an outstanding variety of work and making contributions to the team on a daily basis.
As an Audit trainee, you will:
- Assist management during the full cycle of your audit assignments;
- Confront your theoretical achievements with the realities of new accounting standards and international regulations in teams of experts (IFRS, US GAAP, Sarbanes Oxley, UCITS IV ...).
- You will soon have a university degree in economics / management or a business school diploma (Master 2), ideally with a specialization in finance or auditing;
- You are looking for an end-of-studies internship from October to March 2020;
- You are looking for an experience in an international environment with prestigious clients;
- You are fluent in French and English, which are our working languages. The knowledge of German is an asset.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.