Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 14/07/2020
Streetfootballworld, Intern Corporate and Government Partnerships
Waldenserstraße 2-4, Berlin, Germania
Educazione e Formazione, Project/Business Management, Solidarietà/Diritti umani
3- 6 mesi (da settembre)
450 € mensili
- You work on small partnerships projects (reporting/proposals) independently.
- You support the development and implementation of our partnerships strategies with government partners, corporations, the football industry, and HNWIs.
- You assist with fundraising proposals, project applications and reports.
- You support the stewardship of existing partnerships.
- You research potential partnership opportunities.
- Ideally, you are a matriculated university student with a completed B.A. degree (preferably in an advanced M.A. semester).
- You are a native German speaker and you are fluent in English. Proficiency in Spanish or other languages is a plus.
- You have strong research and writing skills.
- Ideally, you already have some knowledge and experience in the non-profit field.
- You have strong interest in and experience with topics such as Sports, Impact Measurement and Reporting, and International Development.
- You are proficient with MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel and Word). Knowledge of Photoshop and InDesign is a plus.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.