As our intern, you will support IT Infrastructure's internal communication processes, development and implementation of employee engagement initiatives as well as organization of virtual events globally. You will create marketing materials for our projects, administer internal communication channels, assist with the development of announcements.
• At least in 2nd year of your BA studies in the fields of Information Management, Information Technology, Interactive Media Design or similar
• A proactive team player, affinity to digital topics and tools
• A fast learner with curiosity,organizational talent and strong analytical skills
• Good communication skills,fluent in German & English, proficient in MS Office
• Basic knowledge in In Design & Photoshop & HTML is a plus
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose. It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs. By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.