Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 15/07/2020
Agfa, DISCOVERY project Advanced Materials Design Internship
Septestraat 27, Mortsel, Belgio
Progettazione/Ricerca & Sviluppo, Engineering, Biologia/Chimica/Farmaceutica
Retribuito + benefit
- Discover the thrill of Discovery in your specific area of interest with the focus on advanced materials, formulation and product, process & system engineering.
- Have a chance to learn from our brightest researchers and technologists.
- Team up with other talented students and trainees from top universities in Europe.
- Have the opportunity to test your skills and readiness for real top innovation work.
- Gain hands-on experience on industrial research and process development.
Discovery Internships in the field of Advanced Materials Design can be in the following research areas:
- Polymer, dye and supramolecular synthesis, analytics and technology
- Formulation research in coatings, nanopigments, inks and functional fluids
- Study of the behaviour of chemical systems related to printing and imaging processes (e.g. inkjet, offset, flexo, medical diagnosis)
You are a student who….
- is studying for a Master’s degree in the following disciplines of Material, Polymer Science and Technology, Chemistry or Chemical Engineering
- has a good working knowledge of English (preferred results are min TOEIC 750, min TOEFL 520, CAE C or local advanced examinations, if known)
- has obtained good academic results
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.