• Coordination and measurement of revenue management initiatives
• Provide regular measurement and update on high impact customers, including contract renewal
• Coordination of sales template portfolio review and of creation of new sales template to launch in the markets
• Monitor contribution generated by the templates
• Present findings and recommendations to internal stakeholders
• Accurate and timely creation and delivery of ad-hoc analysis/regular reports concerning different key priority elements
• Synthetize data to identify performance gaps, trends, and support informed timely decision-making
• Ad-hoc requests
Strong analytical and conceptual skills
Strong interpersonal and communication skills (English, written and oral)
Working knowledge of all Microsoft Office products, especially of Excel
Your university will be required to provide confirmation for the internship by signing an agreement.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose. It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs. By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.