Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 15/07/2020
Heineken, Internship Marketing: Consumer Markets Insights
Heineken Europe Export & Global Duty Free
Stadhouderskade 78, Amsterdam, Paesi Bassi
- Trend research & creating overviews on alcoholic beverage focusing on beer, cider, craft and Lo-No. General insights to more market-related insights.
- Analyse the data using the tools for insights to help answer the business’ questions. Use the main source : Global Data.
- Participate in cross functional meetings and workshops.
- Ensure that all consumer and market knowledge is distilled into clear, actionable summaries and implications and is communicated widely, frequently and persuasively (regular newsletters).
- Coordinate ad hoc researches/insights activities with internal departments and external agencies.
- Support the team in their daily activities: looking for selling arguments, update the macroeconomics of the market, making summaries of analysis, ad hoc requests…
- Reaching out to other OPCO’s (mirroring markets) in Heineken to learn from their trends, insights and innovations for our own markets.
- Involvement in some future trade marketing projects.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, mature and hands-on master student in the final stage of their studies (Commercial, Business or marketing) with strong analytical profile. You are both analytically strong and practically oriented. International experience is preferred. A strong personality and flexibility is required. Fluency in English is mandatory.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.