Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 16/07/2020
Infineon, Internship: Mergers & Acquisitions
Otto-Hahn-Ring 6, München, Germania
Contabilità e finanza
4-6 mesi (dal 15 ottobre)
As an intern in the Infineon M&A department you will be a full-fledged member of our team and gain first-hand experience working on deals. You will learn about the M&A process from initiation to closing. The tasks and responsibilities you receive will depend on your performance. You may be asked to:
- Support the project management of transactions.
- Create a presentation for key decision-makers within Infineon.
- Provide market and industry studies as well as competitive analysis.
- Research potential acquisition targets.
- Have passed your undergraduate studies (Bachelor) with excellent results (degree courses: business administration, industrial engineering and business or business informatics).
- Have already gained some relevant work experience from previous internships, preferably in Consulting, Advisory or Investment Banking.
- Are a team player possessing know-how of M&A and project management.
- Are comfortable and competent with complex analyses and project management tasks.
- Are enthusiastic, show entrepreneurial spirit and strong interpersonal skills.
- Have a good command of English (for foreign applicants, good knowledge of German is required).
- Very good Microsoft Office skills.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.