Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 16/07/2020
Montblanc, Internship - Controlling
Hellgrundweg, 100, Hamburg, Germania
Commerciale/Vendite, Project/Business Management
6 mesi. Inizio ottobre 2020.
Retribuito + benefit
- You will support Business Partners and other Brand Controlling functions in Controlling tasks
- Providing Analysis for Sales, Margin, Selling & Distribution costs as well as Advertising & Promotion to support management decisions
- Executing Management Reportings
- Support in Budget, Latest Estimate and Forecasts processes
- Co-working for investment process of boutique capital expenditure for openings, relocations, renovations
- You will participate in business-related projects
- You are a student with a focus on Controlling or are in a gap year
- You have gathered sufficient experience from previous internships
- You know the MS Office products very well and you have especially good expertise in Excel and Powerpoint
- You have an independent, well-structured and result-orientated method of working
- You have strong analytical skills and the ability to cope with large amounts of data and have an enquiring mind
- You speak fluently and write accurately English
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.