Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 16/07/2020
Tesla, Facilities Operations Internship
Burgemeester Stramanweg 122, Amsterdam, Paesi Bassi
Project/Business Management, Ingegneria e Architettura
- Analyze and gain understanding current process, identifying crucial stakeholders and information needed to set up a process
- Review/evaluate and develop processes within the work place
- Develop process standards for the need for growth within our office locations; using your findings and collaborating with all stakeholders as well as current circumstances and guidelines by local laws
- Understand how Facilities Operations operates within Tesla EMEA
- Actively operate on projects and requests within the team
- Fluency in English
- Preferably studying a relevant field like Work Place/Facilities Operations, Project Management, Architectural/space planning and/or compliancy back ground
- Capable of working in a fast paced and always changing environment
- Proactive work mentality
- The ability to keep an overview and improve processes
- Analytical mindset and problem-solving oriented
- A strong team player
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.