Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 16/07/2020
ADHRB, Advocacy Internship/Legal Fellowship
ADHRB - Americans for Democracy & Human Rights in Bahrain
Palais des Nations, Geneva, Svizzera
6 mesi (da ago/sett/ott)
- Conduct research on regionally focused human rights crises and their relations to the international human rights legal framework;
- Assist in preparations for sessions of the United Nations Human Rights Council;
- During the Human Rights Council sessions, attend state and UN Special Procedure meetings;
- Deliver oral interventions in front of the Council on human rights issues of importance in Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and the Gulf Cooperation Council states;
- Attend and report on events, briefings, and other relevant meetings both during;
- sessions of the Human Rights Council and between sessions of the Council;
- Support senior staff during the Council, including through social media engagement, outreach to diplomatic state missions and representatives, and through assisting in the preparations for panels and side events;
- Draft policy papers and advocacy letters in support of the advocacy team;
- Support social media activities and provide administrative support where needed.
- Undergraduate degree in Political Science, International Relations, Law or related field;
- Current enrolled in a graduate program;
- Graduate degree in Political Science, International Relations, Law or related field;
- Fluency in written and spoken English;
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision;
- Self-starting, motivated to learn, and highly organized;
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Twitter;
- An interest in the MENA region.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.