Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 16/07/2020
Tesla, Service Quality Data Analysis Internship
Burgemeester Stramanweg 122, Amsterdam, Paesi Bassi
- Assisting in ad-hoc analysis and analytic requests by providing valuable insight - through our visualization tools and data - to our team and management so they can make data-driven decisions
- Maintaining existing tools to ensure that current information is available to the business
- Adapting, and devising analytical tools to provide strategic insights into opportunities for process improvements
- Ensuring high level of data quality and accuracy across multiple platforms
- Currently working towards a BS, MS or advanced degree - it is a plus if this is in Computer Science, Mathematics, or a relevant Business program. Please note that you have to be enrolled throughout the internship period in order to be eligible for the internship.
- Highly attentive to detail, with good analytical skills - able to detect patterns and derive meaningful insight from a multitude of data-sources
- Proficiency with Excel or other visualization tools (Tableau, PowerBI)
- Python/SQL/R/Matlab/etc. experience is a plus
- Should be able to work fairly independently in a high volume setting with tight deadlines
- Should have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be fluent in English
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.