Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 17/07/2020
Vertex, Market access & pricing intern
32 Rue des Mathurins, Paris, Francia
The Market Access Intern will support the development and execution of Vertex’s Market Access strategy and key tactics in France for the entire CF portfolio. His/her main responsibility will be the preparation and the development of the transparency dossiers, health economic dossiers and key documents for the reimbursement and pricing processes in close interaction with the market access consultants.
- Support the market access team.
- Participate in the preparation of transparency dossiers.
- Support the adaptation of health economics models.
- Regular monitoring: Critical analyses of transparency opinions and CEESP opinions, literature review, treatment costs, critical analysis of CSR and scientific publications.
- Support the development of Market Access plans by product.
- Monitor market access opportunities/issues, particularly on drug evaluation.
- Education in one of the following areas: health economics, public health, biostatistics, medicine, pharmacy or another analytic field.
- Current understanding of the French health system and knowledge of the industry/ pharmaceutical environment
- Basic knowledge of Market Access procedures
- Experience in economic modeling would be a plus
- Good synthesis skills and writing quality
- Professional English (spoken and written)
- Ability to navigate and be successful in a fast-paced environment.
- A desire to be part of a highly innovative company aimed at transforming the lives of people (and their families) with serious diseases.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.