Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 17/07/2020
Imperial Brands, Eu Corporate Affairs Internship
Schaliënhoevedreef 20, Mechelen, Belgio
Legale/Affari internazionali, Project/Business Management
The successful candidate can expect to be totally integrated into the Brussels team and will play a full and active role during the internship. The intern can hope to gain invaluable practical experience and be involved in project work which is wide-ranging, and covers a variety of aspects. These include:
- Undertaking research into regulatory issues across Europe
- Updating and checking European stakeholder mapping
- Building Corporate Affairs strategies for upcoming regulatory issues (incl. next generation products)
- Assisting in the delivery of webinars, newsletters and other communications activities
- Providing ad hoc support in the development of visual communications materials.
- Sound and current knowledge of EU decision making processes and a passion to understand and practice Corporate Affairs
- Work experience acquired from within relevant EU Institutions or other corporate environments is seen as an advantage
- An affinity for Corporate Affairs Communications
- A good command of both spoken and written English; additional languages are an advantage
- Excellent organisational skills, diligence, a keen eye for detail, and a hands-on/pro-active attitude
- Excellent communication & analytical skills
- Eligibility to work in Belgium with the flexibility to travel, if needed.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.