Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 17/07/2020
Bayer, Internship - (Molecular) Phytopathology
Leeuwenhoekweg 52, Bergschenhoek, Paesi Bassi
Biologia/Chimica/Farmaceutica, Scienze agrarie/alimentari
450€ al mese
As Intern (Molecular) Phytopathology, you will support research projects with the aim to improve resistance against pests and pathogens in vegetable crops.
Activities can include, but are not limited to:
- Develop, improve and validate new pathology assays.
- Design, execute and interpret disease- or pest-related experiments.
- Conduct bioassays in a lab, growth chamber or greenhouse.
- Develop and / or implement molecular diagnostic methods.
- Review scientific references and apply methods of interest.
- Graduate students pursuing a Msc degree in Plant Breeding, Biology, Biotechnology, Plant Pathology, Nematology, Entomology or similar field related to Agriculture, who are available for a period of 6 months, starting from September 2020 onwards.
- Knowledge and experience with plant pathology and molecular methods.
- Have a desire to attain applied research experience.
- Strong communication skills are required for written and oral presentations.
- Fluency in English, written as well as spoken, is required.
- Description of critical skills: self-motivated, innovative, independent, networker, agility, results orientation.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.