Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 17/07/2020
Signify, Strategy & Market Insights internship
Herikerbergweg 102, Amsterdam, Paesi Bassi
Contabilità e finanza, Comunicazione/Marketing, Statistica/Data analysis, Project/Business Management
- Identify key market drivers and trends from internal and 3rd party data
- Conduct research to support the team on evidence-base decision making
- Synthesize across available information and insights to present to senior stakeholders
- Support the Market Insights analysts on their quarterly reporting to senior management
- Optimize your learning curve and acquire the basics of market analysis and strategy formulation in a multinational and constantly evolving environment
- Finalizing a Bachelor or Master's degree preferably in Business, Science, or Engineering with excellent academic track record
- Strong analytical skills, quantitative mindset and attention to detail
- Very good knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills, fluent in English
- Available for 6 months
- Ready to learn on the job and not required to do a thesis
- Working knowledge in programming/scripting (Python, R, SQL, Matlab, …) is a plus
In order to be considered for this internship, you need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.