Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 17/07/2020
Signify, Global B2B Marketing Communications Internship
High Tech Campus 48, Eindhoven, Paesi Bassi
6 mesi prorogabili. Inizio: settembre 2020
- Create impactful and effective content for our target audiences (digital and offline content – social media assets, presentations, leaflets, ads etc.)
- Liaise with agencies, third parties and internal stakeholders
- Support the team with projects, day to day activities and ad hoc requests
- Deliver world class communications packages to support our company and brand positioning and our markets
- A self-starter who has a creative flare, pays attention to detail and is passionate about digital marketing
- Able to work collaboratively on multiple projects within an international team
- A proactive, confident student and a good communicator
- A fast learner who is also passionate about learning and assessing how to apply your theoretical knowledge in a dynamic, innovative, and fast-paced environment
- Excellent (or native) English speaker, with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experienced with design software such as Adobe InDesign, Photoshop
- Experienced in using social media apps and social media publishing tools
- Finalizing a Bachelor or a Master in a Marketing related subject
- Available for 6 months (with a possibility to extend) and able to start your internship in the beginning of September
In order to be considered for this internship, you need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.