Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 19/07/2020
FleishmanHillard, Graduate Intern Financial Services Public Affairs
Square de Meeûs 35, Brussels, Belgio
Legale/Affari internazionali, Contabilità e finanza
We are looking for a candidate interested in the Financial Services sector, to join this established practice and gain professional experience in EU public affairs. The successful candidate will assist in the implementation of public affairs programmes for market-leading global accounts. Based on his/her daily monitoring of relevant information sources and reporting on key developments, he/she will assist with preparing draft reports, presentations and issue analysis relevant to our clients.
- We are considering graduate students currently doing their master at university in courses such as political science or business where there is a strong European focus
- Good understanding of EU policymaking and a true interest in economics or financial services
Skills & Competencies Required
- Basic understanding of financial sector and of policy issues most impacting that sector
- Excellent oral and written communication in English is a must; fluency in one or more other languages is a plus
- Commitment to the highest standards of service delivery
- Ability to manage multiple issues and deadlines
- Entrepreneurial and creative approach to problem solving
- Ability to build and maintain trusting relationships
- Dynamic, supportive, collaborative and willing team player
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.