Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 20/07/2020
European Endowment for Democracy, Traineeship for Communications and Events Coordination
EED - European Endowment for Democracy
Rue de la Loi 34, Brussels, Belgio
Legale/Affari internazionali, Comunicazione/Marketing
12 mesi (dal 1°ottobre)
Circa 1.450 € netti mensili
L'offerta scade il 15/08/2020
Events are core to EED activities. It is through events that EED seeks to create synergies, promote its work and results and those of its grantees and to provide a platform for enhanced visibility. EED organises around 25 events per year (online and offline) and engages with the wider democracy support community for several other events, providing EED grantee participants and organising individual panels and side events.
- Reporting to the Communications Manager, the Communications & Events Coordination Trainee will work with EED colleagues to organise multiple events in Brussels, both physical events and online, as well as potentially to organise events in other jurisdictions where EED operates;
- Assist in the development of an overall event plan and in event concepts and agendas and draft event reports;
- Cooperate with EED partners for the organisation of events, including co-run events and events that involve multiple partners;
- Manage travel and accommodation bookings, invitation lists, and the organisation of all other event logistics;
- Maintain EED online events calendar and mailing list;
- Promote events as appropriate, including via social media;
- Ensure evaluation of all events;
- Assist in the ongoing development of the EED website and EED’s social media strategy;
- Responsible for managing EED’s photo archive;
- Provide other support as required to the EED Communications Team.
This is an exciting opportunity that will suit a graduate with some communications and event experience gained either post or during studies or a graduate with strong organisational skills, who is keen to work within the democracy field.
- Degree in European or international affairs, sociology, economics, communications or equivalent;
- Native or native-standard English, both spoken and written;
- Previous experience in communications-related roles, particularly those with an event-focused component.
- Familiarity with working with Content Management Systems (CMS) for website management and with MailChimp;
- Excellent writing skills with proven ability to produce clear easy to read reports;
- Highly efficient and organised;
- Self-motivated with ability to work on own initiative;
- Some knowledge of democracy support issues and the political context of the EU neighbourhood would be an asset;
- Fluency in another language relevant to EED’s work is a distinct advantage including Arabic, Russian, Turkish, French, Serbo-Croat etc.
In line with the professional immersion agreement provisions, the maximum age of applicants shall be 30 years old.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.