Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 20/07/2020
Cisco, Working student - Systems Engineering Support
Ludwig-Erhard-Straße 3, Eschborn, Germania
- Help building a community of developers and engineers who use Cisco programmability platforms and APIs anchored in Cisco DevNet Tools and Resources
- Provide support in events to demonstrate programmability skills with using our own Cisco Git-Repositories
- Contribute to outbound marketing and communications (blogging, social media, Webex Teams and Events)
- Provide sample code, use cases and presentations to drive Cisco APIs
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor or Master degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Network Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Information Technology, Business Informatics or related areas
- Fluent communication in German and English (oral and written)
- Basic skills in Python or another programming language of your preference
- Good understanding of technology trends
- Willing to take over responsibilities and feel accountable for the result of your work
- Strong team player: drive a culture of teamwork for success and work together with cross-functional organizations, technical teams and partners in a large ecosystem
- Demonstrate a high degree of originality and innovation in designing services and solutions
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.