Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 20/07/2020
Dailymotion, Machine Learning Internship
140 Boulevard Malesherbes, Paris, Francia
- Try, evaluate and benchmark state-of-the-art detection of contents in thumbnails & image captioning
- Implement a scalable prototype in Python of a state-of-the-art algorithm to build a fully automated classification of the videos based on the thumbnails & their associated labels.
- Translate a business KPI into a technical one and validate the algorithm performance, in a realistic frame, on an evaluation dataset of videos from our catalog.
- Optionally, help in the industrialization of the solution in the Dailymotion framework of image ingestion, etc.
- MS in Data Science / good knowledge of standard machine learning algorithms with a focus on: classification problems, object recognition, computer vision, NLP, Neural Networks (auto-encoders, RNN, CNN, …).
- Strong coding skills in Python (Scikit-learn, Tensorflow, Keras) and SQL. PyTorch is a plus.
- Some knowledge of agile development methodologies (Git/Github, PyCharm, Docker)
- Some fluency in English (spoken, written).
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform is a plus (BigQuery, Cloud ML & Cloud Storage)
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.