Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 20/07/2020
Mondelēz, Business Development Intern
Carr. de León-Astorga 20, Órbigo, Spagna
Biologia/Chimica/Farmaceutica, Project/Business Management, Scienze agrarie/alimentari
As Business Development intern, you will report to BD Supervisor and will support him in the following tasks …
- Support projects of material changes, new designs, NPDs and others project related to Business Development
- Samples shipment to potential customers
- Organization and realization of industrial testing associated to the projects
- Participation in project meetings with the rest of the areas involved in the project, as Project Change Management, R&D, Production, Quality…
- Update documentation according to the results of the industrial testing & project changes
- You are pursuing a University Degree in chemistry, Engineer, food science & technology, veterinary and biological science
- You have done a first internship/ job experience valued in cheese factory and R&D valued
- You are recognized to drive Results, planning and priority setting
- Communication Skills is your cup of tea
- You are fluent English and Spanish
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.