Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 21/07/2020
European Cyclists‘ Federation, Networks Intern
ECF - European Cyclists‘ Federation
Rue Franklin, 28, Brussels, Belgio
Comunicazione/Marketing, Giornalismo/Editoria/Scienze documentarie
6 mesi (da settembre)
797 € mensili
L'offerta scade il 17/08/2020
- Support communications for ECF Networks;
o content generation for website and social media platforms
o writing/editing articles featuring stories from our members
o update of webpages
o preparation of dedicated newsletters
- Support planning and execution of activities for ECF Networks;
o Webinars, workshops, events organisation and preparation; coordination of logistics (online and offline), registrations and problem-solving of practical issues that arise
o Community satisfaction surveys and result evaluation
- Assist with administration of ECF networks
o Maintain network databases and mailing lists up to date
o General; organisation of meetings; agenda and logistics, taking minutes, preparing presentations, formatting of documents as well as financial administration support; reporting as necessary.
- Fluency (oral and written) in English
- Experience with social media, website and database management
- Familiarity with writing for communication purposes, news items, newsletters, social media
- Solid knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Ability to self-organise, pay attention to detail, meet tight deadlines, and take initiative in problem-solving
- Interest and ability to work in a diverse cross-cultural environment
- Share commitment to ECF’s values.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.