• Support in developing and rolling out internal communications campaigns across various media channels.
• Create compelling content for the intranet pages and communities of RWE Renewables, developing this digital platform further and monitoring its use
• Support in planning employee meetings, including research and briefing of service providers, preparing meeting agendas as well as presentation formats and contents.
• Provide administrative support for the day-to-day business, e.g. maintaining media databases or tracking of news platform use.
• An enrolled student (m/f) of language / media studies or business administration, ideally with a focus on
communication or marketing
• First professional experience in communication would be a plus
• Independent, proactive and goal-oriented working attitude
• Good skills planning, organizing and coordinating different tasks
• Advanced knowledge in Office applications (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook)
• First experience in writing / editing of copy texts (works samples would be a plus)
• Fluent in German and English (written and verbal)
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose. It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs. By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.