Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 21/07/2020
Universal Avenue, Master Thesis: Optimizing check out for completed purchases in a B2B context
Grev Turegatan 5, Stockholm, Svezia
30 000 SEK
- A dashboard set up in Re-Dash or Google Datastudio to display relevant events from the check out process
- Google Analytics/Tag Manager implementation within the site and self check out flow according to industry best standard for web shops
- A strategy, including pilot, for A/B testing new features of the check out flow and partner pages. Creating the strategy will demand making interviews with users of the platform (customers).
- A basic model to prescribe a recommended product to a given customer in a future, logged in state of the self check out (until then the model can be used to prescribe recommendations sent via mail campaigns ie.)
- Engineer or business student writing a Master Thesis
- Strong interest in improving business results
- Analytical toolbox (relevant knowledge of one or more of the following: web tracking, SQL databases and statistical programming)
- Fluency in English, written and spoken
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.