Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 21/07/2020
Acne Studios, Raw Material Buyer Internship
Floragatan 13, Stockholm, Svezia
L'offerta scade il 13/08/2020
- Assist in following and tacking fabric and trim production orders
- Collect and update the raw material information on pricing, lead-time, minimum quantity, surcharge level and special documentation
- Support in updating and maintaining fabric and trim information in Matrix and PLM
- Test fabric and trims quality before placing production orders using internal- and external lab
- Review all order confirmations and technical sheets to ensure that material meets company standards
- Assisting the team in the daily communication with our suppliers
- Handling incoming and outgoing packages, follow and collect the daily parcels
- A student/graduate with the focus on the area of textile and apparel
- Available for a minimum of 5 months
- Highly proficient in MS Office - particularly Excel
- Excellent language skills, fluency in English is a requirement
- A team player with strong communication skills
- Capability to take on responsibilities and to work proactive
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.