Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 21/07/2020
European federation of cyclists, Events – Velo-city conference
ECF - European federation of cyclists
Rue Franklin, 28, Brussels, Belgio
Comunicazione/Marketing, Giornalismo/Editoria/Scienze documentarie
6 mesi (da settembre)
797 € mensili
L'offerta scade il 17/08/2020
The Velo-city conference is the annual global cycling summit. It brings together stakeholders such as cycling advocates, transport and urban planners, city officials, regional and local politicians, industry representatives, academics, and more. The 2021 Velo-city conference will take place in Lisbon, Portugal.
- Supporting communications for Velo-city; content generation for social media platforms, writing/editing articles, webpage updates
- Assisting with desktop research on cycling industry for exhibition and sponsorship opportunities
- Assisting with event organization and preparation; coordination of logistics, registrations and problem-solving of practical issues that arise
- General administrative support; organization of meetings (both in person and online); agenda, room and catering logistics, taking minutes, preparing presentations, formatting of documents etc., as well as financial administration support; filing, reimbursements etc.
- General support of the team during peak travel times: agendas, flights, hotels, general bookings.
- Fluency (oral and written) in English
- Familiarity with tasks of conference/event management
- Solid knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Ability to pay attention to details, meet tight deadlines, and take initiative in problem-solving
- Share commitment to ECF’s values
- Ability to work in a diverse cross-cultural environment.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.