Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 21/07/2020
Allianz, Intern - Shareholder & Distribution Services
Allianz Global Investors
6a Route de Trèves, Senningerberg, Lussemburgo
Contabilità e finanza, Project/Business Management
L'offerta scade il 31/08/2020
- Production and dissemination of periodic reports to various counterparties, including data vendors, central administrator and other business units of Allianz Global Investors
- Liaising with internal and external parties (depositary and central administration, auditors, lawyers, services providers, distributors, investment managers, etc.).
- Processing of invoices for the durable media communications
- Regular review of the AML/KYC documentation of the fund distributors
- Close collaboration with the Business Development function ensuring a smooth client onboarding process across Europe
- Support of various other activities within the Distribution Services team
You will furthermore have the chance to participate at various meetings and gain exciting insights in the field of the mutual and alternative fund industry.
- You are enrolled in an accredited college or university studying toward a Bachelor‘s or Master‘s degree in business administration, finance or equivalent
- You are highly interested in the mutual and alternative fund industry.
- You have gathered first professional experiences in the context of internships
- You are fluent in English, knowledge of any other language would be an advantage
- You are proficient in MS-Office (Word, Excel as well as PowerPoint)
- You have strong analytical skills, a high level of accuracy and keen attention to detail
- You are an excellent team player with good communication skills and a self-reliant working style
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.