Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 22/07/2020
SES, Internship - Software Development
Rue Pierre Werner , Betzdorf, Lussemburgo
- Develop back office and administration interface for existing project.
- Improve the user interface and reporting module.
- Assist with the troubleshooting and deployment of the new software release.
- Test the systems integration (API) functions and calls.
- Test new software release in QAS environment.
- Create full detailed documentation of the functionality of the system and fully comment any coding.
- Write user documentation, procedures and definitions.
- Being Current and advanced Bachelor/ Master’s student in Computer Science or in a relevant technical area.
- Excellent analytical and judgment skills, experience with development and database systems.
- Ability to set priorities and to work under tight deadlines.
- Work independently as well as in a team.
- Fluency in spoken and written English with additional languages considered an asset.
- EU nationality or work permit for Luxembourg.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.