Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 22/07/2020
International Criminal Court, Internship - Legal Office
ICC - International Criminal Court
Oude Waalsdorperweg, 10, The Hague, Paesi Bassi
L'offerta scade il 31/12/2020
- Conduct extensive legal research and analysis;
- Contribute to the preparation and drafting of (complex) legal documents including legal submissions, correspondence, memoranda, opinions and briefs;
- Contributes to providing advice to client sections and assit in providing advice to the Registrar and other senior officials of the Court;
- Assist in negotiating agreements with a variety of parties within the Court;
- Prepare summaries and updates of legal and factual issues;
- Monitor judicial proceedings, provide advice on decisions and prepare summaries and digests for various purposes of the Registry;
- Provide support in developing the operational framework for delivery of legal services including establishing and managing work flows, work processes, SOPs, systems and databases and central repositories of legal opinions and research, agreements, contracts and MoUs;
- perform other or additional duties as assigned.
All candidates must have a university law degree in law. Candidate must have sound knowledge of public international law, international criminal law, contract law, or (international) administrative law, as relevant to the work of the RLO; an advanced university degree is a strong asset. Candidates are expected to have a very good record of academic performance.
Internship placements focus on candidates in the early stages of their professional careers; therefore, practical experience is not an essential prerequisite for selection. However, practical experience that is relevant to the work of the RLO may be considered an asset.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Demonstrate excellent analytical and drafting skills;
Be able to adapt to multicultural and multilingual working environments;
Possess strong teamwork skills (listen, consult and communicate proactively);
Have acquired a good standard of computer skills (including Microsoft Office applications).
Knowledge of Languages:
Proficiency in one of the working languages of the Court, French or English, is required. Working knowledge of the other is desirable. Knowledge of another official language of the Court (Arabic, Chinese, Russian and Spanish) is an asset.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose. It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “VAI ALL’OFFERTA” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.