Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 22/07/2020
SES, Internship - Financial Performance Management
Rue Pierre Werner, Betzdorf, Lussemburgo
Contabilità e finanza
- Assist in preparing revenue data for (monthly) internal and external reporting purposes
- Assist in preparing monthly revenue performance reports for key internal stakeholders
- Contribute to maintaining and continuously enhancing data quality by reviewing data in the central BI system and identifying data quality issues as well as recommending solutions
- Play an integral part in the (revenue) month-end close process and liaise with the Accounting as well as the Revenue Recognition teams
- Support the FP&A and Investor Relation teams in revenue analysis and pulling revenue data
- Contribute to developing and improving performance reports in excel as well as Power BI
- Prepare reporting and process documentation which enable users to comprehend and review financial data
- Being an advanced bachelor or master’s student in Accounting, Finance, Business or IT related field
- Analytical mind and comfortable using databases and Business Intelligence systems
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work both autonomously and in interdisciplinary teams
- Basic knowledge of accounting principles
- Computer literate: advanced MS Excel user, experience with MS Power BI strong advantage
- Easiness to communicate at all levels
- Fluency in English, with German or Dutch considered an asset
- EU nationality or work permit for Luxembourg
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.