Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 22/07/2020
SES, Internship - Satellite Payload Model Development
Rue Pierre Werner, Betzdorf, Lussemburgo
- Contribute to the development of more efficient payload diagrams
- Use existing Payload models (on MS Visio) to understand all their functionalities
- Propose and develop a python based GUI that fits in the operational environment
- Create, test and validate a prototype against the requirements
- Find a way to automatically convert the old models into the new system
- Being a Bachelor/Master’s student in Software development or in a relevant technical area
- Strong interest in the media/telecommunication business and technical interest in satellites
- Excellent analytical and judgment skills, experience with programming language (VBA/python/TkInter)
- Computer literate (MS PowerPoint, Excel, Access)
- Work independently as well as in a team
- Fluency in spoken and written English with additional languages considered an asset
- EU nationality or work permit for Luxembourg
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.