Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 23/07/2020
Givaudan, Intern Pricing
Huizerstraatweg 28, Naarden, Paesi Bassi
Contabilità e finanza
500 o 750 euro mensili lordi (a seconda del livello di studi) + benefit
- Partner up: you will manage constructive and proactive partnership with all key stakeholders (Sales, Finance, Technical, Operations and Customer Care) in the pricing process with a ‘Pricing for Profitable Win Approach’.
- Make usage of your interpersonal skills: you will manage critical interactions with key stake-holders in the context of conflicting objectives, different locations, different cultures and languages.
- Guarantee timely and qualitative delivery: you will be responsible for Price Setting and Maintenance. You will take care of ongoing pricing activities such as computing standard pricing of flavour products, maintaining price lists, providing target costs and price monitoring processes.
- Contribute to our Customer service excellence: you will provide support on pricing issues for SAP orders to the Customer Care.
- Achieve compliance: you will guarantee compliance with the Pricing Policies and Guidelines. You will ensure data maintenance and quality as well as the alignment of data in the pricing systems. You will monitor and protect gross margins.
- Student in a Bachelor or Master program in Business, Finance or relevant areas
- A first experience in industry pricing or finance, account management or sales coordination role is an asset
- Preferably some experience in manufacturing – ideally Flavour, Food & Beverages, Chemical or Pharma is an asset
- Strong numerical skills
- Proficiency in MS Excel and MS Office
- Preferably previous customer interaction experience is an asset
- Proficiency in communicating in English, other languages are an asset
- Preferably previous SAP experience
- A service orientated mind-set, pragmatism and proactivity
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.