Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 23/07/2020
Zurich, Intern - Data Science within Group Audit
Austrasse 46, Zürich, Svizzera
- Data Analytics delivery on individual audits on the Group Audit Data Analytics Platform (based on Python, R+ and Dataiku) – includes simple data tests and advanced test such as supervised und unsupervised learning
- Leverage of Data Science for risk-based audit planning, identify risk triggers as Input for planning activities
- Identification of opportunities to enhance and assess usage of Data Analytics and Data Science in the audits
- Preparation of standard test repositories including data sources required to perform them
- Leverage knowledge and sharing a process-wise menu card of the use of different analytics associated with the various risks in the different processes
- Creation of L&D assets for data science and data analytics
- Bachelor’s student in Math, Statistics, Physics, Data Management or related quantitative field (finished min 4 semesters)- Masters degree or PhD ideal
- Methodical, accurate and able approach to identify issues and solve problems using analytical and data science techniques
- Strong analytical and data interpretation skills
- The ability to communicate clearly at all levels to align with the recipient the outcomes/findings of the analysis or the recommendation from the results
- Gained first experience with sophisticated analytics tools and programming languages (e.g., SAS, SPSS, R, Python, SQL) and visualization platforms such as Tableau, Qlikview, PowerBI, IDEA, ACL, SPOTFIRE etc.
- Fluent in written and spoken English, other language would be an advantage
- At the time of the internship, you need to be enrolled at university or a center of further education
- Given the current travel restrictions you must be located in Switzerland or able to travel and base yourself in Switzerland for the duration of the internship.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.