Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 23/07/2020
Kia Motors, Intern Business Planning
Kia Motors Europe
Theodor-Heuss-Allee 11, Frankfurt am Main, Germania
Benefit: mensa gratuita
- Help with the development of Excel and PowerPoint templates for Kia Motors Europe and its subsidiaries
- Consolidate Market feedback to summary files
- Creating reports from different internal tools
- Design, monitor and correct various reports
- Ad-hoc requests: Support the team to run analysis to facilitate an optimal decision making process
- Assist on various Business Planning projects via PowerPoint presentations
- Support Markets with Business Planning their questions
- Open minded for an international working environment with diverse cultures
- High analytical skills
- Strong personal engagement and business interest
- Very accurate and reliable working style
- Confident in IT skills (complex spreadsheets in Excel, PowerPoint)
- Enjoying communication and creating alignment between various levels and across different functions in the organization
- Driven team player, result-oriented and supportive
- Good verbal and written English communication skills
- Flexibility and ability to adapt quickly to new tasks, technologies and challenges in a fast-moving environment
- Capable of analyzing problems and communicating solutions and results
For your internship at Kia Motors Europe you need to be enrolled during the whole internship period.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.